[filmscanners] Re: CD RW Problem

  • To: lexa@www.lexa.ru
  • Subject: [filmscanners] Re: CD RW Problem
  • From: "Arthur Entlich" <artistic-1@shaw.ca>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 01:08:56 -0700

Although I am no big fan of Memorex products (whoever makes them... they
don't), I suspect the problem is Adaptec's Direct CD program, if that is
what you are using.  Many have complained about lost files and folders
with that program.  Also, I found if I wrote a disk with an open session
with an earlier version of CDCreator, and then tried to write a new
session or close the disk with a different version of the software
sometimes the whole disk becomes unreadable (and un-erasable, and
therefore unusable, BTW).

Art