From: filmscanners_owner@halftone.co.uk
[mailto:filmscanners_owner@halftone.co.uk]On Behalf Of Sara Jane Boyers
Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2002 5:04 AM
To: alexz@zoran.co.il
Subject: [filmscanners] RE: Minolta Dimage Scan Elite - any users here?

>So do you do all the dust retouching manually ? (otherwise I would assume
>you are working in really sterile environment so have no original
>dusty/scratched issues at all)

I do most of it manually... sometimes with Digital Ice.  The latter is
slower and there does seem to be a little more softness.

As opposed to the Multi II I returned, I seem to have no problem with the
SCSI for the Scan Elite and my Mac.

--
Sara Jane Boyers
sjzb@earthlink.net
http://www.teenpowerpolitics.com
TEEN POWER POLITICS: MAKE YOURSELF HEARD
         A Millbrook Press/Twenty-First Century Book
         VOYA's Nonfiction Honor List
         BankStreet "Best Books of 2001"
         NYPL 2001 Books for the Teen Age
         ISBN: 0-7613-1391-5, paper $9.95/ISBN 0-7613-1307-9 hardcover,
$24.90
         Email me if you'd like to be on my newsletter update list!
LIFE DOESN'T FRIGHTEN ME   Stewart, Tabori & Chang
         A Publisher's Weekly "Best Book" of the Year, NYPL "Best Books for
         Teens", ALA "Book for Reluctant Readers", AIGA "50 Best Designed
        Books"
O BEAUTIFUL FOR SPACIOUS SKIES  Chronicle Books