[filmscanners] Re: Help needed for PhotoSmart S20

I had this problem too. There is no solution. After a lot of mucking about
HP sold me a "refurbished" ie new scanner. That was because their repair
centres in NZ and Australia had no way to repair an S20. Initially their
"repair" price  was about the same as the price of a new unit.

I don't want to go on and on about this one in the group. Contact me
off-list for more info if required.

          IB