[filmscanners] Re: Topic: "Halo" Effect

Hi Laurie,

Yes, you've got the scenario correct, I think I mentioned it was usually
respools from cine films.  And yes, it made a real mess for us when we
had to deal with it with our C-41 systems, althought we usually were
back up and running in a day (after a long late night! of replacing
chemistry, and washing down every darn tank, gear, belt, etc....)

Of course, we also flogged the staff member who let it get through our
screening process to begin with, and we sent out people to break the
kneecaps of the client who brought it in ;-)

Art