From: filmscanners_owner@halftone.co.uk
[mailto:filmscanners_owner@halftone.co.uk]On Behalf Of Bob Frost
Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2002 6:30 PM
To: alexz@zoran.co.il
Subject: [filmscanners] Re: Slightly, somewhat OT

Alex,

Not sure about compression using ASR. I didn't compress mine.

You don't need the CD's or DVD's to be bootable, because your original XP CD
is bootable and one of its first questions is do you want to do an Automatic
System Restore, to which you say yes and it asks you for your CD's and the
floppy (it makes one floppy of your partition info).

Bob Frost.