From: filmscanners_owner@halftone.co.uk
[mailto:filmscanners_owner@halftone.co.uk]On Behalf Of Sumtingwong
Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2002 3:52 AM
To: alexz@zoran.co.il
Subject: [filmscanners] RE: Slightly, somewhat OT

I recently purchased an ADS Drive Kit that lets you put whatever drive
inside it that you so desire, and it is really easy to do.  I have about
three drives that I use besides the internal two + the burner and DVD
-roms that are installed.  It is USB 2.0, and will also run USB 1.x.
They also make a firewire version.  I don't know about firewire stuff,
but this has been a very timely purchase for me: it works great.

Check out the link:
http://www.adstech.com/

Spencer Stone