[filmscanners] Re: dpi - formerly PS sharpening

On Thu, 15 Aug 2002 19:35:45 -0700, you wrote:

>But Ken, you've missed the whole point of that posting... it is because
>this poster's purpose for living is to correct all the minutia(e) that
>doesn't conform with his reality.  With that in mind, you'll certainly
>now understand the full value of that edification.
>
>Basically worthless to most everyone else's reality...
>
>Be prepared for another posting where he will complain that this posting
>"doesn't belong" on this list because it doesn't have any scanner
>content and only is a "personal attack" and "cheap shot".  This same
>poster, of course, will not admit that his own original posting is just
>a "personal attack" and "cheap shot" on another poster, because he hides
>his hostility behind the guise of "correcting" certain individuals.

Oh.  Silly me.  Well, I'm not taking sides here.  At all.   I just
hoped to learn something.

I'm more or less of lurker here - I read just about everything except
when it gets into you know what arguement, and am basically just
trying to refine my scanning technique.  I still want to go through
the sharpening thread and see what I can glean, even though the way
I'm doing it now looks pretty good to me.  At least for the web, and
prints up to 8x10.

Ken