From: "Alex Zabrovsky" <alexz@zoran.co.il>
To: <shunith@vsnl.com>
Sent: Monday, August 12, 2002 6:14 PM
Subject: [filmscanners] RE: PS sharpening

You're certainly correct Henk, thanks for pointing out to this fact.
Frankly, so far I didn't notice any visible artifacts caused by that which
is the reason I wasn't aware about the problem. Strange.
I tried 1600x1200, both monitor and graphics card handle this resolution
well, but the text is too small for my eyes (I'm glasses wearer) though
still discernable.
I'll try the former one (1280x960) instead.

Regards,
Alex Z

---