[filmscanners] Re: Nikon Coolscan

Well, thank you for deciding what is moot for someone else.

If my scanner was available in 3 cabinet colors, and I asked if people
like the cherry red version, as I was leaning toward the lime green, I'm
not asking you to comment as to whether you care about cabinet color or
not, am I.

If you aren't able to answer the question being asked, or find the issue
"moot" why don't you remain "mute", rather than baiting others with
obvious comments like "if you have a Nikon Coolscan why do you need
GF?".  Maybe the person wants to give it to someone as a gift, or they
like collecting CD-ROMS, or they want to test it out and make THEIR OWN
determination as to what value it has?

Jeez....

A better question is probably: "why am I even bothering to try to
understand your motivation here...."

Art