[filmscanners] Re: Disabling right-click,etc. (was: Web homepagewriting software)

That would be a digital watermark.  Unfortunately, digital watermarks
degrade image quality, and they can be removed.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gregg Mastorakos" <lightpainter@cox.net>
To: <anthony@atkielski.com>
Sent: Monday, August 05, 2002 18:16
Subject: [filmscanners] Re: Disabling right-click,etc. (was: Web
homepagewriting software)

I remember hearing of a way to include text or other info in an image, such
as a copyright notice, that could not be seen.  A web search could then find
these images/text that have been copied and used on the web.  I know this
wouldn't stop theft, but it might give you the ability to track them down.
Any ideas?

Gregg

Arthur wrote;