From: filmscanners_owner@halftone.co.uk
[mailto:filmscanners_owner@halftone.co.uk]On Behalf Of Gregg Mastorakos
Sent: 05 August 2002 17:17
To: julie@lightdrawing.com
Subject: [filmscanners] Re: Disabling right-click,etc. (was: Web
homepagewriting software)

I remember hearing of a way to include text or other info in an image, such
as a copyright notice, that could not be seen.  A web search could then find
these images/text that have been copied and used on the web.  I know this
wouldn't stop theft, but it might give you the ability to track them down.
Any ideas?

Gregg

Arthur wrote;