From: filmscanners_owner@halftone.co.uk
[mailto:filmscanners_owner@halftone.co.uk]On Behalf Of Brian Yarvin
Sent: Sunday, August 04, 2002 7:44 AM
To: laurie@advancenet.net
Subject: [filmscanners] Re: Linotype Saphir on a PC

> As I interpret this, it indicates a problem in the SCSI chain between
> the scanner and the adapter - not with the devices themselves.

Laurie:

You hit the nail on the head here!

After my last post, I switched the positions of the two items on the
chain (both scanners; one a flatbed and the other film) and now
everything works perfectly.

Brian Yarvin
Stockphotos for agencies around the world from Edison, NJ
http://www.brianyarvin.com