[filmscanners] Re: SS4000+ and focus

Thanks Arthur...

As for the correlation to firmware update, I can't be 100% sure of it, just
seems that way.

I'm using  firmware version 1.58.

I had contacted polaroid via email posts, as well as a posting on the
silverfast  forum: both quiet and no response as of yet.

N.B. There was another similar post regarding focus on the silverfast site.

dave