[filmscanners] Re: Disabling right-click, etc. (was: Web homepage writing software)

  • To: lexa@lexa.ru
  • Subject: [filmscanners] Re: Disabling right-click, etc. (was: Web homepage writing software)
  • From: "david soderman" <scapes@wi.net>
  • Date: Sat, 03 Aug 2002 18:26:51 -0500

>> Preben writes:  I would be interested in knowing which photos
>> ARE worth protecting.?
>
>  Anthony Atkielski writes:  The ones that are worth money.
>
>> Preben writes:   As far as I know, in the finest museums of the
>> world (for what it is worth), you may stumble across
>> (quote) sunsets, breaking waves, distant mountains,
>> nudes (unquote) .
>
>  Anthony Atkielski writes:  I've hardly ever seen such things in museums,
except for nudes, and that's only because nudes are a euphemism for
soft-core pornography. For every such photo in a museum, there's are
thousands and thousands of similar photos for sale at bargain prices, or
simply free for the asking.

You've done it again, Anthony.  You've never ceased to amaze and dazzle me
with your limitless wisdom and knowledge of this planet - and humanity in
general.  And now...of the *fine arts*!  I presume that you must be at least
an octogenarian to have amassed such a bottomless pool of
enigmatic-yet-pragmatic information/advice.  I would like to take this
moment in time & space...to salute you for being *the* undisputed cyberspace
hydrant-of-esoteric-knowledge that you are!

Joyfully,   -david soderman- <><

P.S.--  What do you do with Ansel Adams?  (Wait for a garage sale?)