----- Original Message -----
From: "Shunith Dutt" <shunith@vsnl.com>)

Right on!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Anthony Atkielski" <anthony@atkielski.com>

Shunith writes:

> Disabling right click will not stop any of
> the ones you mention from using your pix
> if they so choose.

>I know.  I don't disable anything.

>Furthermore, it seems a bit egotistical to me when photographers go to
extreme lengths (downloadable ActiveX controls and plug-ins, etc.) to
prevent people from stealing their work.  Has it occurred to them that their
might not be worth stealing in the first place?  There are plenty of cats,
dogs, sunsets, breaking waves, distant mountains, nudes, and touristy photos
in the world; most are not worth protecting, since they are a dime a dozen
anyway.<