[filmscanners] Re: Disabling right-click, etc. (was: Webhome page writing software)

Hi Julie & all,

I totally agree. I knew how easy it is to copy a picture. I disabled the
right-click anyway only for education. Now my visitors get a copyright
notice, learn what it means and most of them write to ask permission. These
people are now aware that there are copyrights in Internet, too.
I had a strong argument, however, with a colleague on another list because
everything in the right-click menu is lost. He felt as if I had hacked his
mouse and I was treating him as a potential thief.

Roger Eritja
Nature Photography
http://www.eritja.com