[filmscanners] Scanner produces yellow scans !

  • To: lexa@lexa.ru
  • Subject: [filmscanners] Scanner produces yellow scans !
  • From: "" <d.townend@ntlworld.com>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2002 1:55:20 +0000

Dear List.
I'm helping out my father in law set up his office.... his
Umax 1220U is producing 'post-it note' yellow scans !!!
I've reinstalled the scanner drivers and have checked
connections to the  iMac 500DVSE. Its running OS9.2.2.
I've taken the scanner apart and cleaned the area
where the scanner calibrates itself. That made no
difference. I am at a loss. Has anyone got any
suggestions as to what it could be. Any suggestions
would be gratefully received !
Best wishes, David Townend

e-d.townend@ntlworld.com