[filmscanners] Re: Switch from Win98SE to XP?

  • To: lexa@lexa.ru
  • Subject: [filmscanners] Re: Switch from Win98SE to XP?
  • From: "" <HMSDOC@aol.com>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 16:06:02 EDT

Bob,

More a correction than a contradiction.  Anthony corrected me when I made my
first post about XP crashing, pointing out that, by my description, it was
actually the programs that were crashing and not the OS.  My follow up post
clarified that Anthony was, in fact, correct about what I was experiencing.

I assume you are referring to my original posts as the piece you quoted was
from someone else...one of those internet newsgroup things ;>)

Howard

<< Howard,

 You seem to be contradicting yourself slightly. You say you have crashed XP,
 yet you then seem to be saying that it is the programs that are crashing -
 without XP crashing. >>