[filmscanners] RE: scanner for a lot of slides

I find that unless I just want to do crappy scans and take what I get, I
usually have to do some of them over, perhaps with multi-scanning turned on
to capture dark detail. Even with practice, I doubt I could average five
minutes per scan, so at that rate, you're talking more than a full
eight-hour work day to do 100 scans. That's not what I want to spend my life
doing.

I don't think you can get a scanner that's much faster than that without
paying a lot more money. It might be cheaper to buy a cheap scanner and hire
some college kid to run it.

--

Ciao,               Paul D. DeRocco