From: "Julie Cooke" <julie@lightdrawing.com>
To: <anthony@atkielski.com>
Sent: Friday, July 26, 2002 18:04
Subject: [filmscanners] RE: Nikon Coolscan 4000 problem

Thank you for your reply. The line is about 30 pixels wide. I get dark
pixels (same colour as the scan but darker), then lighter pixels and then
darker pixels again. They all follow straight lines (no fuzziness) but are
very difficult to clone out.

>From your email it sounds like the CCD, oh no that's the fifth piece of
electronics I own to go wrong in a few months!

I'll take the scanner in the nearest service centre.

Julie