[filmscanners] Re: File size in PS?

Hi!

It may happen that you are saving the image as 48 bits TIFF (16 bit/color) in
Photoshop but with 24 bits TIFF (8 bit/color) in vuescan. There is an option
in vuescan for 8 or 16 bit TIFF.

Hint: your scanner should give something like 30 Mbyte on 8 bits/channel and
double amount with 16 bits/channel.

Best regards

Erik

--
Erik Kaffehr                erik.kaffehr@swipnet.se alt. ekr@ksu.se
Mariebergsvägen 53          +46 155 219338 (home)