[filmscanners] Re: Bugs in iView

One example....I'm using the 3O day trial download.  When I quit the
program, I get a "Thank you for using iView Media Pro"  message box which
reminds me of how many days I have left on my trial period. This is normal.
But the "OK" button is grayed out and I get the spining wheel....for about a
minute. Acts like it is frozen but isn't. It's just closing down at about 1%
speed.  Yuch
Brad