[filmscanners] RE: Monitor calibration offer, kind of OT

I'm sure that the Monaco package is fine, and I know from experience that
the Pantone Colorvision package is a good one. By "poor-man's calibration,"
I meant those packages that don't include a colorimeter.

--

Ciao,               Paul D. DeRocco