[filmscanners] Re: Grain aliasing

  • To: lexa@www.lexa.ru
  • Subject: [filmscanners] Re: Grain aliasing
  • From: "Isidoro Orabona" <isiora02@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 16:10:30 +0200

Hi Ed,

Kodak and Fuji both have negative films optimized for scanning too (Kodak
Supra 100 and Fuji Press 400). I shot and scanned a large variety of
negative films (before passing definitively to slides :-) and I noted that
those films effectively show lesser grain aliasing then others. This is only
my opinion, I haven't any data to prove it.

Regards,
Isidoro