[filmscanners] Re: OT: leben list

Arthur Entlich wrote:

> Many complaints have come to public forums about Nikon depth of field
> being inadequate to capture the full 35mm frame in focus with  either
> glass mounts, special slide mounts or special pre-handling of film strips.

The above line was supposed to read:

Many complaints have come to public forums about Nikon depth of field
being inadequate to capture the full 35mm frame in focus WITHOUT either
glass mounts, special slide mounts or special pre-handling of film strips.

I apologize for this error, as it is inaccurate as it was posted.

Art