[filmscanners] Positioning problem with VueScan

  • To: lexa@lexa.ru
  • Subject: [filmscanners] Positioning problem with VueScan
  • From: "Tomek Zakrzewski" <tomzakrz@ka.onet.pl>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 01:23:26 +0200

When using VueScan with Nikon LS-4000ED and SA-21 Strip-Film Adapter, the
scanner cannot position the film correctly. Different film strips are
positioned too high or too low in the preview window and the scans,
consequently, are also cut by a bit from either side.
I've been using this combination for several hundred scans and everything
was fine, I didn't even think that positioning could be an issue.
Setting the frame offset doesn't help because the next strip is position
differently again.
With NikonScan everything works as it should.

Can you help?

Regards
Tomek Zakrzewski