[filmscanners] RE: Density vs Dynamic range

It is my conclusion that Austin is either a genius and nobody else can see
through his genius thoughts and reasoning or he just insists on his point
until everybody else gets tired of and stops 'discussing' which he in return
interprets as an agreement to his statements.... Hey, ;) ;) ;)

Rob