[filmscanners] Re: Density vs Dynamic range

At 08:52 AM 6/11/2002 +0000, you wrote:
>Group -
>
>I couldn't agree with Geoff more, and have commented about dickbo's toxic
>mouth in the
>past. I wonder why he is still allowed to be on this list at all. One
>doesn't have to be
>from "the Antipodes"  to be offended by a living cesspool.
>
>Rodger Kingston

This won't be the first list dickbo has been kicked off of, nor will it be
the first time he has been kicked off this list, if my recollection is
right. He shows up every so often under a different name, contributes a
little bit, but then degenerates to name calling, ranting, raving, and
threats ("...make your life a living hell").  He just doesn't understand
how to discourse civilly and is completely unable to handle the concept
that someone might disagree with him or know more than he does. I find him
amusing at times, but he really has very little to offer other than
amusement. If he offends you, just add his name to your kill file. I'm sure
that, sooner or later, he will be removed from the list and then in a few
days or weeks he'll be back again by a different name.

Stan