[filmscanners] Re: To Austin and Dickbo; Was: Density vs Dynamic range

  • To: lexa@www.lexa.ru
  • Subject: [filmscanners] Re: To Austin and Dickbo; Was: Density vs Dynamic range
  • From: "" <BKPhoto@aol.com>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 23:26:05 EDT

I don't mind the information, such as it is, contained in the posts. I find
the personal sniping, ego posturing and name calling juvenile and a waste of
time.

I know how to use my email program, and the delete key.

I suppose, taken to one logical extreme, I am as in entitled to my opinion
and position on their behavior as they are to critique each others. That is
not the point, however. Spurious logic aside, what about manners? Is it
simply not possible to debate without stooping to the lowest common
denominator? Or is debate not taught in engineering schools?

Bill Kennedy
Austin, Texas