From: "Colin Maddock" <cmaddock@clear.net.nz>
To: <anthony@atkielski.com>
Sent: Sunday, May 26, 2002 05:10
Subject: [filmscanners] Copyright of photos

The copyright of photos on the internet had quite a thrashing on this list a
few months ago, but did any solution to the problem of people stealing
copyrighted images come up? On the nyip.com website this month,
http://www.nyip.com/tips/digital_dialog0402.php Jim Barthman has come up
with what could be an answer, involving placing a transparent GIF over the
image you want to protect from downloading.

Colin Maddock