[filmscanners] Re: vuescan problem

PC, Win98 original edition, 128MB Ram, latest Vuescan, it occurs usually after
a number,
though not a definite number, of scans.

The memory theory is quite attractive for me given that in two weeks or so I'll
be getting
delivery on a new computer with 1.5GB of RAM. This happens on relatively small
(20MB) files
but I don't release memory after every scan so I guess that could be an issue.
But if it's
apt to be a computer problem not a software problem at others are having I
guess it's best
just to hang in for a couple of weeks.