[filmscanners] Re: 3 year wait

Hi Laurie,

Sorry for the misappropriated quotes.  It was bad editing on my part.  I
was trying to respond to your questions about the several different
measures being used, but I fear I might have further confused the
matter, as I was trying to convert it all into ppi, rather than lpi.

Am I then incorrect in my thinking that the 4K figure for the
filmrecorder is in ppi?  I believe you are stating it is lpi, which
could well be correct.  I only worked with a film recorder twice, and
that was many years ago.  If that is the case, then your numbers would
make for more accuracy.

If your numbers are closer to the amounts film scanners claim for 4K,
then I really find it hard to accept that film maxes out at that resolution.

Hopefully, at least, I answered what the MP acronym stands for ;-)

Military Police?
Member of Parliament?
Mega-Pixel?
Mainly Playing?