[filmscanners] Re: [OT] VuescanX, Mac OS X, Canon N1240U,and burning CDs

Alan Harper wrote:

> I have been thinking of switching to Windows--I can't imagine that it is
> worse than this. (This is one of about 5 similar problems I am having due
> to flakey software and strange interactions between Mac OS X and Classic.)

Only 5, and you're complaining?

Any OS that you can count the personal problems you have experienced
with it on just your fingers and toes, should be embraced with gratitude.

You will definitely learn to count well over 5 if you go Windows, I
promise you. ;-)

Art