[filmscanners] RE: 3 year wait

  • To: lexa@www.lexa.ru
  • Subject: [filmscanners] RE: 3 year wait
  • From: "Kapetanakis, Constantine" <KAPETAC@polaroid.com>
  • Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 14:16:05 -0400

It did take me a while but the ccd part number the ss4000+ is  ILX718K . It
is a sony ccd. I am not sure about the microtek scanner but it should have
the same ccd. Of course firmware, calibration and application software are
all different between them.
You will notice that the actual pixels of the ccd itself are 5363. As i
stated earlier we are using 5340 in the scanner itself.
I hope this answers your question.