[filmscanners] Re: 3 year wait

I don't understand what you mean by 'limitation'.  The same image scanned on
two scanners of different specifications look identical.  USM was off in
both cases and there was no other image manipulation being done.  Given that
the image is the same one then any limitation of the kit, such as film
flatness would apply to both scanners, although the Flextight is probably
keeping the film flatter than the SS120 when scanning it.

There are not many lenses that have the resolving power of the Leica 90 AA
and Zeiss 180 Sonnar.

Tell mw what is a more valid test than using the exact same image in both
scanners and I will give it a try.

Simon