[filmscanners] Re: Scanner purchase info

It's a good start, but their website needs a lot of corrections.  SOme
links are dead ends.  Several links for Minolta products point to the
first generation products when the source page indicates the second
generation products.  The Minolta Dual II refers to Tony's review of the
original Dual, same for the Elite II, a review of the Elite at yet
another URL.  For some reason the Benq/Acer 2720 and 2740 are in a
section with only flatbed scanners with tranny adapters (maybe due to
pricing).

Some of this might confuse newcomers to film scanning.

Art