[filmscanners] Re: Slightly OT - Which Image Cataloging?

Brad Smith wrote:

> I want to start using an image cataloging software product.  It would be
> great if it could produce contact sheets for filing also.  I'm running a mac.

Check out Cumulus 5.5, from Canto (<www.canto.com>). I don't know offhand if
you can
produce contact sheets with this program (I've only recently gotten it), but
I'd be
surprised if you couldn't. Also, it's totally cross platform. Most questions
you may have
will be answered at the Canto site, and you can dwonload a demo version.

Rodger