[filmscanners] Re: Canned Air

Hi Tony,

I guess what I am saying is that I DO live right smack in the middle of
a Pacific Northwest Temperate Rain Forest (a highly endangered one, at
that), so yes, about 8 months of the year it is very damp.  I use a
dehumidifier to keep the moisture down.  One advantage is we get very
little static, and therefore not much dust sticking to film, ;-)

Art