[filmscanners] OT: Using Opera (was: something else)

TonySleep@halftone.co.uk wrote:
> Think yourself lucky. Here the too-clever-by-half Javascript blue-screened
> my PC (Opera). After a reboot, it did it again, dammit.

Opera may not implement Javascript well enough. I've got a Javscript
that crashes Opera too. It's nothing fanciful, just opening another
frame's document and writing to it. Crashed at the first Writeln().

Well, if you are anti-IE, there's still Netscape Communicator. :-)

(void *) &NHY;

*  That's all, folks!  *