[filmscanners] Re: My Public Apology

Berry writes:

> When I went to the link for the medium format
> image, I got a message saying that the image
> was not available in a resolution for my
> screen...that's odd.

My mistake, try this

http://www.atkielski.com/Wallpapers/images/NotreDamePaper1600x1024.jpg

The word "paper" was missing.  The server is set up to display that message
if you try to load an image in a size that isn't available; all of these are
linked to by http://www.atkielski.com/Wallpapers, and when you click
directly on an image in the index on that page, it tries to load a version
that matches your screen size.

> I have an Apple 17" LCD that displays 1024x1280.

There's a 1280x1024 version (just change 1600x1024 to 1280x1024 in the
link), but it is anamorphic and the gamma is set for a PC.

There is also a version for the Apple HD Cinema display, which you can see
by changing 1600x1024 for 1920x1200 in the link.  I don't know anyone who
actually has one of these displays, but it should look nice on such a
display.

Unlike the Eiffel Tower shot, I haven't noticed any interference rings on
this shot thus far, thank goodness.

> Maybe this is where I need to upgrade to OS
> 9.1 (from 9.0.4)?

No, there is nothing wrong at your end.