[filmscanners] Re: The"Pepper Grain" problem

Who has time to take pictures when there's email to write!

Good luck with your shooting session.  Some still life subjects get even
more interesting when they aren't fresh.  I love working with wrinkled
old fruit and wilted flowers.

If Fuji comes up with a new scanner optimize slide film, will you
promise me you won't use it? Being an old, tired issue, and all... ;-)

Art