[filmscanners] RE: Tiresome Arguments Ad Infinitum

Yes, of course what you say does happen; but I respectfully submit that it
is not really responsive to the question I quoted and attempted to respond
to.  It responds to a very different question or issue.  I was attempting to
resond to way the same old NEWBIE qustions come up and are rehashed and why
often non-newbie questions keep coming up and get rehashed and/or belabored.