[filmscanners] Re: Scanning negs vs. slides

On Wed, 17 Apr 2002 10:30:53 +0900  David J. Littleboy (davidjl@gol.com)
wrote:

> But that diffference in distrubution is so large that it makes the
> information carrying capacity a much smaller issue than the question of
> whether or not the film represent the scene at all.

That is the predominant issue for me, certainly. Other people doing other
kinds of photography will have different priorities, it's not a religious
issue.

Regards

Tony Sleep
http://www.halftone.co.uk - Online portfolio & exhibit; + film scanner info