From: filmscanners_owner@halftone.co.uk
[mailto:filmscanners_owner@halftone.co.uk] On Behalf Of
FrankPeele@aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2002 3:21 AM
To: bkubiak@attbi.com
Subject: [filmscanners] Re: Tiresome Arguments Ad Infinitum

It's amazing -- and sad -- just how often a few of  those on this list
seem
driven to engage in hair-splitting arguments about anything not seen
quite
their way by another. I've no idea of their chronological ages, but the
level
of their "debate" is way up there at about what you'd expect from
seventh
graders.

I've learned a good bit from this list, and am grateful for that. But
the
tone of the discourse is  w-a-a-a-a-y  too often just petty bickering by
few who take themselves much too seriously. True, my delete key still
works,
but it's no longer worth it to me to plow through dozens of rants and
personal attacks to uncover the occasional gem. None of this has been
directed at me, so I don't take it personally; I'm just fed up with it.

I'm curious enough about whether others are growing weary too, that I'll
delay my unsubscribe request a day to see what response this might get.

Frank Peele
Pacific Photographic
Redlands, CA USA