[filmscanners] RE: Difficult scan problem

>Next time around you might want to consider borrowing/renting a Minolta
>colour meter. You can dial in the correct filtration in a matter of
minutes.

I have one and it is not the total answer or a 100% certainty that its
readings will always under all situations be 100% spot on; or that even if
it does give you the correct filtration, that you will be able to find
combinations of filters that give that exact reading or do not have other
side effects in terms of the required f-stops that need to be added to
account for lost light or increases in the length of exposure.  It is only a
useful or helpful tool and not an answer.