[filmscanners] Re: Problems with Vuescan

"francis ware" <fran@fware.co.uk> wrote:
"I have downloaded Vuescan to my beige G3/system 9.2/ microtek 4000t and
it does not work. I have sent several messages to the support address
but never had a reply. does anybody out there have any feedback on this?
"
of my scans. What particular problems are you having? I'm not familiar
with the Microtek 4000t scanner, but someone else on the list may be
able to help.

(I do know how to change a message's subject line to reflect the actual
subject of the message, however, unlike many members of this group <G>.)

Preston Earle
PEarle@triad.rr.com