[filmscanners] RE: Is there a way to scan a panoramic image with Scanwit 2720

I was thinking as well to scan the left side of it and the right side of it
separately and then to stitch the two images together digitally.
But I don't know what is the best software to do this kind of thing.
Any ideas?

Thanks
Titus

If you have Photoshop, you don't need actual stitching software. Just:

open both images
with the first selected, increase canvas size to accommodate entire image
use the move tool to drag second image onto first
set transparency of the new layer to 50%
zoom in and align
set transparency of the new layer to 100%
flatten image

M. Denis Hill
Qualified Panoramic Photographer
Proud Member of the International Association of Panoramic Photographers
www.area360.com <http://www.area360.com>
"I have made this letter a rather long one, only because I didn't have the
leisure to make it shorter." Blaise Pascal (1623-1662)

---