[filmscanners] Re: GRAIN/ICE SHOWDOWN: Nikon LS8000 vs. MinoltaScanMulti Pro!

Hi Moreno,

As you probably have read by now, I did have a second look, and I agree
with you.

I will reserve final judgment until I see both scans under the
conditions I suggested (meaning the Minolta de-focused) and then both
images (Nikon and Minolta) corrected with proper USM filtering.

Art