[filmscanners] Re: GRAIN/ICE SHOWDOWN: Nikon LS8000 vs. MinoltaScan Multi Pro!

  • To: lexa@www.lexa.ru
  • Subject: [filmscanners] Re: GRAIN/ICE SHOWDOWN: Nikon LS8000 vs. MinoltaScan Multi Pro!
  • From: "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com>
  • Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2002 22:13:00 +0100

Take a look at these two images from the Imaging Resource web site and
showing two scans made of a test image using the LS8000 and Multi Pro.  Both
used ICE.  The Minolta definitely looks like it is doing sharpening in the
scanner.

LS 8000 image:  http://www.imaging-resource.com/SCAN/CS8K/C8MUS5.HTM

Multi Pro image:  http://www.imaging-resource.com/SCAN/DSMP/DSMMUS5.HTM

Simon