[filmscanners] Re: LS8000 scan times

I think you have ICE turned on. I just did one with ice, and it clocked in
at 14 minutes. Double check the collapsed 'tool' settings.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Edward Gosfield III" <ogeiii@icehouse.net>
To: <7x@mindspring.com>
Sent: Friday, April 05, 2002 4:22 PM
Subject: [filmscanners] Re: LS8000 scan times

no.

are you doing additional processing other than plain RGB three line
processing without the Nikon plug ins for grain, defects, etc.?

I do 6x7 4000dpi transparencies in single digit minutes, even with 1CCD
'fine' mode scans.

How big are your resulting files?  Are you hitting your hard drive during
aquisition and initial processing?

Ted Gosfield
ogeiii@icehouse.net